Generosity Unprompted - Caring

During group times as well as many other moments throughout the day at Creative Minds we have been speaking about Generosity over the last little while. The children have come up with so many great ideas and it really feels like they understand.
It still came as a pleasant surprise to over hear the children exclaim, 'I am going to make a bracelet for my friend!' and 'I'm going to make one for my friend too!'
The beads and pipe cleaners were put out on our art table in the morning as an activity for the children to do when coming in for the day. But on this day there was an extra aspect of giving.
Such a welcome surprise to find the children giving to each other out of their own volition. E said, 'I can't wait to be done so I can give it to my friend O'.
A was really excited to hand his bracelet to K. He said, 'seeing her happy makes me happy.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music and Math

Music with Dawn